Just posted on the s’Cool site section at LEARN, and accessible via the ERC PLC for a preview and testing period, these short “features” have been organized in one location for use with the Ethics and Religious Education program, and they will soon show up in our lists of resources on the LEARN ERC site. But you are getting a sneak peak right away!
Ethics and Religious Culture: News updates and more!New for 2011, LEARN's ERC News and blogging site. Get up to date, comment and make suggestions, follow us on Twitter, subscribe to the feed.
Now to find your way back to LEARN
- Teacher stories: 6th grade teacher Anne Marie De Silva shares her experiences
- April is cruelest month? Find out if that is so on the Gricscope Newsletter.
- SextingCyberintimidation Bullying: A Video collection on CVE
- L.E.S. THAT ADDRESS BULLYING
- Against Islamophobia: Teaching Tolerance in Today’s Classroom by Melanie Stonebanks