The completed electronic registration for this year’s Québec Entrepreneurship Challenge, “Défi OSEntreprendre,” must be officially submitted no later than 4 p.m. on Tuesday, March 14, 2017.
The Défi OSEntreprendre 2017 site is up and running with a new fresh look. All the necessary resources are located under the first link in the menu: “Registration Student Entrepreneurship.”
- Student participants must be Québec residents and be enrolled in a public or private educational institution recognized by MEES.
- All project participants must be students.
- A student may participate in more than one entrepreneurial project entered in the same edition of the Challenge.
- A school staff member or a member of the community must be named as project coordinator.
- The project must meet the definition of an entrepreneurial project.
- The entrepreneurial project must be carried out over the course of the year (from June to June of the following year).
Selection of winners and the 2017 Gala
The selection of winners at the local level is scheduled for the beginning of April, the regional level at the end of April, and the provincial level selections will be in May. The provincial level gala will be held on June 14, 2017.